Thursday, June 17, 2010

another IEC activity

i have to write what i see in the activity of observing in Taman Gelora so here there are

1.) I see there are kids playing around at the playground of Taman Gelora and their parents stay near to them to ease them for watching over them.

2.) I can see the playground is quite well maintained by the kuantan Municipal Council and everyone at the playground is enjoying the tidiness of the playground

3.) I see many cars speeding on the road and some of them look like rushing to a important place

4.) I can see the brightness around this area is getting brighter when the sun crawls out from the thick cloud.

5.) I see a child talking to his mum with lots of body movement and i think that kid is trying yo describe something to his mum.

6.) I see there is a man holding a machine to cut the long grass of the field

7.) I see the sea is quite calm today and no one playing at the beach yet.

8.) There are a few red ants trying hard to pull a dead insect which i believe is their food.

9.) I see more and more students of IKIP College come out from the Campus and heading to the food stalls around Taman Gelora

10.) I see a man is talking seriously to his friends at the food stalls and his friends are paying great attention to him.

11.) I see many poeple especially seniors jogging on the jogging track of Taman Gelora.

12.) I see there are seven cars out of evelen cars on the parking place of Taman Gelora are white in colour which is the colour of majority.

No comments: