Thursday, June 24, 2010

Champion

monday the IEC programme got a competition call Compose A Song, my team win the champion, i very happy about it, after so much of hardwork, not that hard also actually, hahahaha, we win the champion that day, that moment we are announced as the champion, that feel is so great, the feeling of being number 1 is so cool, hahahaha, i want my team take the overall champion and drama champion as well, if everything is going smoothly according to my plan, it won't have any problem of being the champion of champions, yeah !!!

oh yeah, this would be the last time i be in this computer lab to write blogs about this programme, this is the 5th place i write my blog, the first place is my dad shop, second place is my home, third place would be at my grandparents house, 4th is Taiwan, 5th place would be Snake Ming's house, 6th is in CC, i see, it's my 7th place not 5th place to write my blog, it's interesting to write blogs in everywhere, you guys can try it :-) take it as a milestone for your blog, hahahaha...

one year period is almost finish for my heart frozen time, i have frost my heart for over one year to wait her back to warm it back but it seems it won't happen, i fulfill my promise to wait her one year, almost done, recently got a girl quite attract me, although i still in frozen period but she quite warming me when i meet her but i have my promise to keep so i try to avoid her whenever it gets a little over for me, well, it doesn't mean i will chase her after the frozen period, for me, i quite believe in FATE stuff, if we are mean together then i will take action, of course there is one thing she have to fulfill a term to be my gf, others don't have never mind, if she fulfill this term then i'll be with her, it's the same term like last time, i didn't change, i have learn a lot from the past and the failure, i can be a lot better than last time if i'm in a relationship again, somehow i got some fear to be in relationship again because of the failure, i didn't doubt about whether i can treat her good or not, my soul haven't completely come back, sometimes i still thinking about her although i try very hard to avoid to think about her and forget all those memories of her, somehow i manage to erase much memories about her, now i barely remember what we have done but if i want to remember back in serious mood, i can still see her smiley face, angry face and crying face, damn it, i still feel something in my heart now, i think better stop writing somthing point-less...

oh, times up for the lab, write next time la :-)

1 comment:

HBlogger said...

congrats to all..