Tuesday, November 11, 2008

geram betul

i never meet a boy that stupid before, his IQ and EQ is just like below normal, something wrong with him, i know this new friend through my father's friend who sell spare parts around our shop there, then i saw him, then i just go find him to chat lo, make new friend, this fellow really make me sick, can't talk well, that is still ok, while he talk he always like to talk half way only, didn't talk finished, he is like retardate, damn it, really regret that i exchange number with him, always send those stupic message to me, always send me those foreign language to me, first time is still ok, but after that he keep sending it and i also lazy to bother him liao, there is one time that really piss me off, at the begining he sms me who am i, i taught he lost my contact number then i just tell him who am i lo, say got bring him go play futsal before, TMD, that futsal match that i bring him go really is a disaster, i taught he at least can stop the ball and pass it to others, my goodness, he didn't know a damn about it, really sorry to my friend JASON TEE, make them so angry about this disaster, sorry guys, won't have this anymore, me myself also geram, geram betul!!! back to the story, then i reply say recognise wrong people lo, i taught his SIM card is used by others, that moment i having my sweet dream about my dear one, TMD this TARZAN (his name is close to this even is his character, use butt instead of brain to think, tarzan also better than him at least he rule the jungle while he can't even rule himself well), when i want to continue sleep and find her again, message come again, that moment i really angry liao, he say i'm so easily cheated, that moment i angry untill want call him and give him some smelly words, but after think again, not worth that i angry just for this super idiot, i should pity for him, then i wonder how he will survive in future while his future career is insurance business, crazy, if he success, i think i can conquer the whole world liao, i got yc with him also, after that time no more, he didn't even know to respect people who talk to him, he never look at the person who talk to him, even my buddy CLEMENT also cannot tahan, he talk untill like people who buy car insurance sure find him buy, he really a idiot, CLEMENT and I ask him how is the money come from, he didn't say, he just say it's easy nowadays, say they can find from internet, lol, it's like asking a person have he/she eat and he/she reply oh ya today is a good day, crazy...

anyway, when i think again, can't blame him also, he is influence by his parents, last time when we talk, i ask him where is his friends, he say no one, then i ask him how bout the college friends? he say no contact with them, of course, this kind of idiot he want contact with them, they also don't want because he is kinda annoying also, TMD this TARZAN, haiz...

No comments: