Saturday, November 8, 2008

kai yeh

last week my grandparents had a dinner at somewhere, they meet my 'kai yeh', my 'kai yeh' ask my grandma how is his 'kai zai' which is me, my grandma actually forget about this and ask who is him then my 'kai yeh' said is my grandma eldest's son's son which is me, lol... then my grandma remembered and say he is good, on the next day when i go my grandma there for dinner, she mention about this, then i also remembered, i remember i got call him as 'kai yeh' also one when i'm still a cute kid :-P, he is a very famous so-called "god stick" but he is real one, not fake one, you guys understand what is "god stick"? translate it to chinese then you know la, hehe... according to my grandma's info, that time he take two 'kai zai', one is me another is johor people, to be a real 'kai zai' or 'kai yeh' or any relationship that related to 'kai' this word, you have to run a ceremony to tell the god one, if not is not counted, just simply calling only if without ceremony, me and that johor got run that ceremony according to my grandma's info, lol... i think many people know this guy also, anyway, he is a indian that know to speak cantonese even hokkien i think, cool, not that 'xiao hei' who sing hokkien song, not this guy, another one, long time no meet my 'kai yeh' liao, i should go find him one day, i remember last time he always take apple for me to eat when i go visit him when i was a cute kid, hehe, when i grow up, i also got visit his temple near 'flying swan temple' aka 'fei ngor shi' there when i'm in exploring kuantan program with my bicycle, he got a lot of giant fish there call 'golden dragon fish', there is only one temple that have so many giant 'golden dragon fish' in kuantan so if you know where is it i think you know who is the indian guy who is my 'kai yeh', hehe :-), those fish is really big, if i lie down beside the fish, i'm equal to it's length i think, really big, no bluffing, you can go see it for yourself at his temple there, and really got gold colour on those fish body, some la, not all anyway...

well, i don't know but somehow i feel like i got six sense is because of my 'kai yeh', i believe that he give me this power, friends who know me well know i got six sense, you can don't believe this nonsense but i believe it, i want to prove it wrong for myself but it never wrong before, anyway, it's a common knowledge also, it's eye flicking, left good right bad or left bad right good, whatever la, for my case, it's left good right bad, it never wrong or missed before, ya, you probably will say i always late sleep and the eye is too tired and those are just normal reaction, hello, i done research about this knowledge also, i also want to prove it wrong also because whenever my right eye flick, i'm so freaking out, well, it didn't tell me what will happen, it just giving me warning that something bad gonna happen on me or people around me, it never missed even one time, never, anyway, i don't think that it's a curse when my right eye flick but a warning, i'll be very very very very careful about anything i do, anyway, i can avoid it if i really careful of it but only few times in thousands of flick, lol, i remember there is one time that when i want to go cycle to continue my exploration in kuantan, on the moment i sit on my bicycle, my right eye flick, damn, warning, then i don't want go cycle anymore, put back the bike and go sleep to avoid bad luck, lol... i really like left eye flcik, whenever i do something risky and my left eye flick, i'll have some luck of escaping from the danger one, cool, there is one more thing i really like it, last time when my left eye flick then don't know why i make a little wish, i want a new cool bicycle, then few days later, my dad say want to buy new bike and then i really got it, i'm so happy with it, then when i think, i remember i make that wish while left eye flick, then i'm thinking is it left eye can have a wish? then i try it again when left eye flick again and it works!!! cool, anyway, i got make some not so logic wish also like got people give me present a BMW car, hahahaha, didn't work then i know small wish is ok, don't too greedy, hehe... you can say law of attraction but not for me, well, i got miss use this also, i use it to curse someone, a bad wish is equal to curse, right? JY know it very well, ahahahaha, anyway, i always use it for good thing, then JY say why don'y i use it on kena jackpot or toto, good idea, ahahahaha, well, somehow i feel that if is greedy the wish i make won't works, anyway, i can try it XD

1 comment:

-william- said...

lolz..

wtf u talking har?


btw u knw wad??

u look like someone in my campus =.=

dam alike~

hairstyle, face, looks all sama..

haha

lii hwa oso got clone here xD