Saturday, January 17, 2009

new experience

last week was my first ever time to work with someone else with salary, so, works with salary only call working? don't know er... well, first time work also not a usual work, work in midnight one, from 1am to 7am, i go there work also just want to help friends up, mainly is to help him la, lol... first night didn't finished the things so the second night i go again but of course with another pay la, working at midnight inside a mall is quite interesting, know a new friend also call HAN ZHI who live at the so called 12th miles, nice guy and he sounds like a pro gambler, he keep talking about gambling, lol...

this 2 days my left eye flick non-stop, even now also got, is it try to tell me something? i have wish for a good fortune since the first time it flick, will it work? well, i plan to gamble some numbers i dreamed this morning while sleeping, i dreamed i drive a red ferrari enzo with my friend LON HUAT go pasar pagi there to eat breakfast, he also drive a red ferrari enzo same as mine, the only different is the number plate, the number is just one digit away while the alphabet is same, cool, i remember those numbers, i will buy it later, hahaha, wish me luck la, if i really hit it, people who read my blog and i know who you are, you will get a surprise gift la :-) last time i dream about numbers is few years ago and i told my grandma about it, of course, old people always believe in such dreaming numbers, i can still remember that dream, it's like this, i was running in a hotel, i run to my grandma in law's room, every room got it's numbers right? my grandma numbers is XXX(cannot tell, hehe), only three numbers but i didn't care much, then she open the door and i go inside to meet my other relative inside, end of dreams, so when i wake up, my grandma ask me everyday sleep, got dream about numbers or not? jiang ngam she asked then i tell her lo, she really go buy it but too bad, that 3 numbers really hit the first prize at the 'horse' company, but grandma didn't used to buy 3 digits, she put another digit in front of it, at the end didn't hit it, if not, few hundred thousand she get, lol... this time i really hope i will hit it, hahahaha, shhh, don't tell people i hit those prize if i give you guys gift ok? hehe...

No comments: