Friday, February 27, 2009

JJ

it's been a long time my team didn't play with this team, i call that team as JJ team because of the captain's name, we didn't really play against each other like 2 years? it's a really long time. we have been playing for years as opponent, i only join his team to help him to play against another team in big field last time which near NA ZHA temple there. our "best" memory is that time we join a futsal competition together, my team lost 9-0 in 10 minutes while them lost 10something - 0, lol... after that "sweet" memory, my team keep improving and seldom lost to JJ team, previously we mostly lost to his team. after form 5, my team all seperated, many of them go KL tarc there for study while me still stuck in kuantan this not so boring town. in these days my team member play in tarc there improve a lot by playing with real pros, while me, i join my uncle's team to play at kampung tiram court there, a ex-pahang indian player teach me how to play real futsal and train me to play midfielder, i learn a lot from him and improve a lot, thank you :-)

althought i'm not that pro in playing but i can be a very dangerous guy in the field, hahahaha... lol... praising myself pulak =.=

back to the topic, last week i go yc with AH WENG, then he say want to go parkson there to play futsal later, then i also follow him to watch him play since i have nothing to do, meet CHEE NIEN, WAI WENG and HAN YOU there, at the end i join their team and help them to play against JJ team, we win them like few goals like that, after so many years (about 2 years =.=), his attitude never change, always blame this blame that when lost, if win then LC this LC that, what on earth is going on o you JJ, haiz... that goal keeper even worse, he think he so great after joining ORANGE FC, TMD, you better watch out your language next time you footdiot... then few days later my team play against his team, got 1 import in my team, AH KAI. my team play very well that day, control the ball all the time, create chances, nice passing and great team work. that day my team win 5-3, can win them more if we didn't miss those chances, i missed one goal when no man in the house, damn it... if not i got score one goal and make my team everyone got score a goal, anyway, i play with barefoot, really like it, can shoot powerful shot and scare them, hahahahaha... i nearly score one freekick, if i score, that goal will be goal of the match lo... hahahahaha... XD

No comments: