Thursday, October 18, 2012

Graduation

I have been waiting this moment for quite a long time. Waiting this since 2009 and i manage to pass my diploma at 3 points, not bad for me, i didn't aim 4 points also, 3 is good enough for me, i got many rivals in my class, i take 2 as my rivals, one is shan jee and one more siti hajar, both of them is strongest among of them, at the end, i lose to them, siti hajar manage to take 3.48 for her diploma, yes, 3.48, little more then can go to first class, shan jee got 3.04 if not remember wrongly, take me down by about 0.06 like that, i should have win her but i lose at the end due to my laziness, many assignments, quiz and test i take low marks because i am too lazy to focus at there anymore at the final semester, i just can't wait to get out from there as soon as i can, so, dreaming started, i almost fail my managerial accountthis  subject, i didn't perform well on the quiz and test of this subject for my carry marks, i get quite low marks on my carry marks but i manage to pass it with a B-, i was very nervous when i get my result for the last time because i am really worry about this subject, if fail, have to stay for another semester just for this subject, damn, i am so lucky to pass it and i appreciate it, somehow i must say, this diploma is quite a easy job althought i didn't pass it with first class because i am just too lazy, even i am lazy i still manage to get 3 points, imagine people who hardworking on it, anyway, only one person out of 30 something people in my course get first class, and is a she and is a malay, very nice, good job, beat all the 3 chinese students, hahahaha, lol...

We have to travel to skudai which located at johor there, for the first time, i drive the car together with whole family to travel this road, we go from pekan then rompin then mersing then pass by johor bahru then reach skudai, 4 hours something for the whole journey, convo at tuesday, rehersal at monday but we arrives at sunday, just in case we can't make it on time at monday, the convo run smoothly without any technical problem or human problem, everyone is happy to go up stage and recieve their own album from the proffessor of UTM after that we just go home after our lunch at AEON JUSCO MALL...

Quite miss the miss horse althought i try quite hard to stay at single mode because i am still very tired of getting a new gf after my first failure, i miss L2W as well, hahahaha, what's wrong with me, anyway, me and L2W is unlikely to be a couple because she is too high and she don't like short poeple like me, i agree with the point of view of her, so i didn't put anymore effort on her, she can meet a better one, anyway, who knows what will happen in the future? Hahahaha... If she can accept short people like me, i might take my chance, hahahaha...

About miss horse, i still put her in observation period, i scare to choose a wrong person, again, this time i want a girl that can stand by my side all the time and give me support whenever i need it, support from comforting my feelings, in return, i shall take care of her whatever she wants, when i success, i will make sure she got all my 24 hours on her side, be together with her forever as a reward of putting so much trust and faith on me, hehe :-)

No comments: