Thursday, October 18, 2012

Nice horse

I meet a girl when i was in the highland last time, i am quite attracted by her when i saw her, i can still remember the very first time we meet is at SF's house and she is quite emo base on her face, she is like usually carry a serious face along with her, lol... She is part of the committee that organizing a 3 days 2 nights camp at school, that night, big part of the committees come to SF's house and they ask for my help to solve some of their problems inside their comittee, darn, quite a mess but not so complicated compare to what i met before, piece of cake, i shared something to them about leadership and answered some of their questions that bother them, i am quite glad that i can help up althought i didn't really know did i help out something...

I still can remember at the next night, they ask me go to their meeting session and try to give them a talk about the spirit of team and ask me try to unite them up, wah, talk is easy but do is another thing, luckily i got some experience of dealing these situation so i just walk in and start talking, what i didn't expect is whole bunch of people are sitting all around the table and it's quite a large circle, total people is more than 30 people and their range is from form 1 to form 5, my goodness, so many different channels i have to deal with at the same time, first time for me but luckily i trained well by my teacher so i just deal with it, that night is the second time i meet her, actually feel great that i meet her again, i am a person who strongly believe in 缘分, but i try not to think too much about relationship because i don't want to have a common sickness like other boys which is whenever a single boy saw a beautiful and nice girl then will become some kind of buaya, keep on thinking want to chase that girl, lol...

After that night, they invite me to their camp at May, at first, i didn't really plan to join them but somehow my heart tell me to join it because i quite like to be with them, i feel very very very relax when with them, so, at the end, i joined and i was asked to give a talk there, very well then...

When at the camp, i tell them put me into the game part because i want to play with them, somehow i am same group with her in one game station that we need to take care of, my old habits start again, calculating something between me and her, somehow she is the one who start the "fight" between us and everything kick start just like that, i like her style, actually, she is that type of girl i searching for, but still, i need to put her under my observation period, do my research, survey, homeworks, i quite careful of choosing a girl to be my gf now because i studied myself and i found out that if i love a girl, i will tolerate her with a high limits even me also can't think of just to make her happy, in the 4 days 3 nights (committee members enter the school one day earlier than the participants), i observe her whenever she is in my range, study her every move, of course, she got good side and bad side, no one is perfect include me, my bad side is i am a calculative person because, well, you can say i am scare of losing, but for me, i just don't want to suffer anymore, what i want is a caring gf that care about me and can handle me well, not easily get emo then very very good enough to me, honestly, i quite like her, i don't really care the time gap between us, but there is one thing that always drag me is the old memory, kinda like a phobia now, whenever i try to put my feeling on her, all the bad memories just flash out and tell me not to start a new one, i seperate with JY not because i want to but i have to, i studied JY's subconcious a few times by testing her and i found out something very sad to me, so, what can i do but move on? So i start to let everything to lose control which i use to control and calculated well then eventually the chain reaction will bring an end to it, believe it or not, i found that out one month after we start our relationship, you see, i made a choice, i choose to believe in her instead of my hardly wrong calculations, if not also won't last that long la... Lol...

Back to the topic, shouldn't talk about JY, as a respect for her, i should stop writing about her, because when a relationship fail, sure is wrong from both side one, just who wrong the most, alright, about miss horse, at the last day of the camp, many people give their book to people their meet to write something, i still can remember what i write on her book, hahahaha, and she is kinda touched as well, maybe i think too much but i think there is something wrong about her on me, lol, hahahahaha, whatever la, december i will go find her again, as a friend of course...

that noon, she suppose to be with me at a station we manage, at the end we are seperate due to shortage of team leaders on the group game, i stay at the station while she go lead one of the groups, i studied people reactions on her as well, she is quite a fierceful girl, even ah chee also don't really dare to make fun of her, while me? i always like to challenge this kind of girl, which is my favourite type of girl i like to make fun with, hahahaha ! she is quite terrible sometimes, forcing people to cooperate with her, i remember there is a video they released, it's about a station she manage, the game is wear a helmet and smash open the watermelon, after that eat finish all the red stuff then win the station, what i saw she treat those guys are quite shocking, i wonder will i tame her if we are together, lol...

what a interesting girl...







No comments: