Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013

It's 2.30am late night and i am not satisfied without writing something down before i go to sleep, 2013 is going to end soon and i look back of myself these few days to evaluate myself, well, i rate it 70 points out of 100 in total...

The most exciting moment in 2013? Of course is meeting the Tall Her twice face to face and talk with each other, well, my heart still got a bit like her but somehow my mind just don't approve me to chase after her when the incident that may occur someday after 2 or 3 years from now, i don't feel comfortable and secure about it so i call off the chase, she is a good girl but i don't think she is the one for me, anyway, it's a good thing to know her and we meet each other after years of mystery, she is a smart girl, hahahaha, she can't speak truth quite well, can't blame her because she got something deep inside her heart dragging her, haiz, poor girl, if i am her bf, i will help her to unbreak it but for now, we are just normal friend and i intent to maintain myself in friend zone, so, none of my business about that, hehe...

Worst thing in 2013? Could be i am still in single, hahahaha, even my friend kok wai that funny guy also got himself a beautiful lover, i am still single, i think among my old friends, i am the only one who still in single, few of them even get engaged and will run the wedding ceremony and dinner as well, while me? Haven't start any relationship yet, honestly, i am thinking about keep myself single for the rest of my life, when i discuss this to some of my friends, they all ask me the same question, won't you feel lonely? Hmmm... Sometimes yeah, watching other couple stick to each other happily really make me feel a bit lonely because i know what's the feel of having a lover that use to love me as well, haiz, too bad i made a bad call and lost the relationship in the process which i had to because i got no choice...

Gay? Don't worry, no matter how lonely i feel, i won't convert to gay, this i can assure you, hahahaha, well, i got my own way to deal with my time when i am alone while others busy stick to their lovers, luckily i am a guy who likes to collect stuff and i can spend whole day just to enjoy part of my collection, stamps i collect is enough to use up my whole day, haven't include metalworks i collected, computer games will be a great help as well in this War Of Lonely, i must say thank you to whoever invented computer games and console games, when i get old, i will go to temple oftenly because i enjoy peaceful and silent place, might become philanthropist since i got good wealth because i am alone and no inheritors... Ah ha! Luckily i am curious about many thing in this planet, i can do a lot of scientific research since i am alone and no one bother me at all plus i don't have to take care of someone other than myself, well, that's the plan for my life so far, who knows i meet someone that i willing to change my plan? Hahahaha... We shall see then...

Today when playing football as usual, i get my first major injured on my leg for the first time in 2013 and also in my football career in my life so far, and i am participating a tournament 2 days later, wah, really challenging, i think those injured is a punish for what i speak recently with my old friends is not that "clean" ... Trollolol...

I just got 2 wishes for entire 2014, don't fall in love with someone, i have made it in 2013 but almost break it when meet the Tall Her, second is the business i do can help a lot of people to chase after their dreams, earning money or not is not inportant to me anymore since i am planning alone for the rest of my life, wealth will be a tool for me to help people who need it more than me in future, and one more, i wish i won't see her appear in front of me out of no where because i scare of meeting her again, A Mi Tor Fuo !

No comments: